About

Exhibition: CPHI 2017 the World’s Leading Pharmaceutical Platform.

Exhibitor: Laurus Labs is a leading research and development driven pharmaceutical company in India.

Project Manager: Nicola Styczyńska

Technical Manager: Piotr Gromadecki

size: 181 sqm

Challenge

It is said that the first impression accounts for 80% of your success. And what about the remaining 20%? It’s up to you and your negotiation skills. But… sometimes something more than just aesthetics is necessary to make the stand fulfill its destiny. As for this stand, not only the visual appearance mattered – we needed to create both a functional and comfortable space for conversations.

What we did

The green LED stripes, laminated boards around the stand, large 3D logos and hanging circles made this stand look exceptional and outstanding. The green LED stripes, laminated boards around the stand, large 3D logos and hanging circles made this stand look exceptional and outstanding.